Know How To Uninstall Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up causes following error
Error 0xC1900101 – 0x2000B, 0x80244000 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_BASE WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_* error codes map to the SOAPCLIENT_ERROR enum of the ATL Server Library., 0x80242017 WU_E_UH_NEW_SERVICING_STACK_REQUIRED The OS servicing stack must be updated before this update is downloaded or installed., 0x0000002A, 0x8024401F WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR Same as HTTP status 500 – an error internal to the server prevented fulfilling the request., 0xf0803 CBS_S_STACK_SHUTDOWN_REQUIRED servicing stack updated, aborting, 0x8024200B WU_E_UH_INSTALLERFAILURE The installer failed to install (uninstall) one or more updates., 0x00000051, 0xf0804CBS_E_OPEN_FAILED the update could not be found or could not be opened, 0x80240010 WU_E_TOO_DEEP_RELATION Update relationships too deep to evaluate were evaluated., 0x000000AD, 0x00000039, 0x80240009 WU_E_OPERATIONINPROGRESS Another conflicting operation was in progress. Some operations such as installation cannot be performed twice simultaneously., 0x80246007 WU_E_DM_NOTDOWNLOADED The update has not been downloaded.
Complete Guide To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Completely From System
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Description :
Cyber experts have detected this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up in many Windows system like Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8. After the infiltration of this malware the first thing it will do is to modify the registry entry. The web browser will also effected with this malware, as it will install unwanted browser plug-in without taking permission from user. Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up is detected as an unpleasant System malware by most antivirus and can eliminate other threats to the infected System. Being a harmful System malware this will target on background process, and also targets registry files. Thus due to this malicious activity the system process and installed program will get highly damaged and the effects will be shown on the System performance. The CPU will run continuously and consume more power from the system which will cause sudden freeze of the system which will be shown on the performance of the other installed program. The point is this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up will completely ruin and corrupt your system function.
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Distribution Methods :
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up easily penetrate inside your System system via different method which create a serious havoc to the user. Similarly getting packed to the shareware software, this virus will invade into the system. Not only these bundling method the author of such harmful malware use many intrusion method to infect the System system. Hacker will use more simple way to infected the targeted system, one is familiar which is bundling process to make the system infected with Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up. Well other way is used as like peer to peer file sharing method, spam mails. Even visiting to the phishing websites this virus will be injected to the system. Install from unknown sites like torrent and porn sites. The virus get into the system, by clicking malicious links while surfing the net can also infect your System with Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Harmful Impact Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up is able to corrupts log files, so that the Windows process will not work properly. This corruption will cause and unexpected error on system which will make the CPU hand time to time. Countless number of unwanted ads will be shown on the infected system. The performance of system is decreased, because of the presence of this harmful malware. This can start many unwanted harmful programs to run on the background. The background process will insert malicious code into installed program, and also to the executable files on the infected System system. Well now you need to stop all this malicious effect by removing Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from system.
Guide 1 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Through Control Panel
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows XP
- Click on Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Now press on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and Delete unwanted program from your PC.
- Then Restart your PC to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 10
- Click on Start then select Settings option.
- From Settings section choose System option there.
- The click on Apps and Features option.
- Here select the unwanted program and remove from your PC.
- Restart your PC to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type Control Panel in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- From this Windows Right-click on Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up to remove it.
- Restart your PC to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 7
- Select Control Panel Option from Start menu.
- Select Uninstall A Programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and Delete unwanted program from your system.
- Then restart your PC to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Guide 2 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Start Windows 8/10 In Safe Mode To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> press Shift key and the hit Restart button.
- Now as the screen show >> select Troubleshoot option.
- On the next panel you need to click on Advanced Options.
- The again on new section choose Startup Settings option.
- From here select Enable Safe Mode option and the click Restart button.
Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> select Restart button.
- Continue press F8 button until you don’t see the Advance Boot Option.
- On Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- The press Enter button.
Guide 3 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Task Manager
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons to open Task Manager.
- Right-click on task Bar and select Task Manager.
- Task Manager will open >> then select the Malicious Task.
- Click on End Task button to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Guide 4 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Registry Editor
- Open Run >>> Type Run on Search box from Start menu.
- You can also open Run by pressing Win + R keys together.
- Now type regedit and press Enter.
- Find and Delete all related registry files of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
Guide 5 : Reset Web Browser To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
- On Internet Explorer >> Click on Tools Menu >> select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab and then hit the Reset button.
- Find Delete Personal Settings option and press Reset Button.
- Restart your Internet Explorer to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Reset Microsoft Edge To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
- Click the 3 horizontal dots to open the Settings menu.
- Now choose Settings option.
- On Settings section click Clear Browsing Data.
- Then Choose what to clear and click Show more.
- Select all from the list and click Clear button.
- Restart Microsoft Edge to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
Reset Google Chrome To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
- From right corner of Chrome Browser click on Menu.
- Select Settings from drop down list.
- When Settings panel will appear >> go to search box.
- Type RESET on Search Box.
- Click the Reset button when confirmation Pop-up Windows will appear.
- This will Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Google Chrome Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
- On Mozilla Firefox click Menu option and then press Help option.
- Select Troubleshooting Information option.
- On this panel click on Refresh Firefox button.
- Press Refresh Firefox to complete the process.
- This will Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Mozilla Firefox.